Friday, February 11, 2011

Joining the blogging world

Well my college boy started a blog so I thought I'd try my hand at blogging too. He is a much better writer though. My deep well child with so much to say.

Me I have little to say, although the boys will beg to differ. They think I have way to much to say. Sadly they only hear the "wah, wah wah, wa Wah."

We shall see what happens here.

For now my life is changing. College boy is in his junior year and swimmer boy is a sophomore in high school. They are growing up and soon too soon there will be no children for me to watch after and teach. So the changing times is what will I do next with my life.

We would love to go back to Africa. Will that happen, I have no idea.

3 comments:

  1. Well, welcome to the blog world! I seem to have the honor of your first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sensing the change coming here as well. Don't want to be without a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Sadly they only hear the 'wah, wah wah, wa Wah.'"

    Oh, I can understand that. And with a high school junior and a college freshman, my life is changing too.

    ReplyDelete